Saturday, August 8, 2009

NYX Dessert Rose and Cocoa Blush

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 8:40 PM
NYX Blush in dessert rose something I would have never chosen for myself but going through my tester before giving it away. I picked out two I wanted to try... I like this one it looks better blended well and by building the color you pick up those hues of color just right for you. Great for light/med/dark skintones... If you have a deep dark complexion let me know if you have tried it?



Nyx cosmetics blush in Cocoa is pretty nice for a highlight on med/deep complexion its blended fairly easy for me. It gives a soft hint glow that I would rather have as a everyday highlight that is not to strong.





Ladies be honest I normally wear another color foundation but tonight I was playing around with a color I had that is lighter than what I normally put on. I used Studio Fix from Mac NC44 I used my MSF/Nat in Deep and blended outer points of the face then I used Brownskinbeauty's Zebra Bronzer the darkest strip to contour cheeks, nose and temples. I used my MSF/nat countoured lids. I added a little Msf/shimmer to my lids. Nars Albatross as a highlight ( Get that one) Its great! So tell me if you think I pulled it off to look like it match me????
Thanks



Thank you to all who purchased your items will be shipped Monday!

2 comments:

1xellus1 on August 10, 2009 at 4:11 AM said...

good job! thanks for sharing the info about the blushes. does desert rose look like mac plum foolery? plz share dupe info if u have it. thanks. :O)

BeautyGUMBO on August 10, 2009 at 5:43 PM said...

Its close but doesnt have the same finish, That is just to me

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates