Saturday, August 8, 2009

My OCC LIP TAR SWATCHES

Posted by BeautyGUMBO at 5:58 AM
Below is Pagent



Lips lines and highligted middle with pagent and Katrica



katrica is below


Plum featured Below


Sorry for the delay wanted to share swathces with you all on the OCC lip tars I have at the moment. If I was to review this product I would say they have a hint of mint scent and taste. Go very easy on applying it doesn't take much at all there kinda think to me if you put to much on.
But there what I call true to package what see is what you get, They also have great staying power I use maybelline lip erase to remove them. People may ask how do I feel about them there great for your kit and good for high fashion type shoots. If you stick to everyday tones you will not waste your money at all.
FYI I am Mac Nw43, Loreal C7 foundation tones
Follow the link to find out more about them at $12.50 a POP
http://www.occmakeup.com/liptar.html

9 comments:

Michelle @Lipstickrules on August 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

Wow! these look awesome -- especially Plum. I want to get some of these someday.

BeautyGUMBO on August 8, 2009 at 6:38 PM said...

I am kinda feeling that plum myself, I like the lite mint to them

Nikkia Chanel on August 8, 2009 at 9:37 PM said...

Very Nice, I just purchased a few Lip Tars and I can't wait to try them out

*LilBiuty* on August 9, 2009 at 12:23 AM said...

I'm dying to get myself some of those goodies!!! Love it!!

BeautyGUMBO on August 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

I would like to try more of the everyday colors, and work from there...

Laverne SoFrolushes on August 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM said...

not sure if i have the confidence to wear such a bold colour. if you do get the everyday colours would love to see the swatches.

btw love your blog and your YT channel

JoolsVoiceOver on August 9, 2009 at 7:19 PM said...

I soooooooo want to get all the lip tars they look amazing but stupid customs in the UK means I can only order 2 at a time which works our pricey with the p&p all the time :0)

1xellus1 on August 10, 2009 at 4:09 AM said...

I Liiiiiike! Thanks for sharing! I want them ALL! LOL :O)

DPrincess28 on August 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM said...

You have nice lips, and all those colors pop! I especially love the first one. Fabulous! XOXO

 

BEAUTY GUMBO Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates